Contemporary, Single Family - Lewes, DE
Beautiful custom home in The Willows on 2.65 acres with garages for 6-car, room for a pool, tennis courts and horses. Quiet neighborhood just a few miles from beaches, restaurants, & shopping. Open floor plan, about 3300 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths with a first floor master suite, vaulted ceilings, sun room, skylights, upgraded kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, kitchen island, breakfast bar, pantry, double wall oven, & stainless appliances. Two master walk-in closets, large master bath with heated & jetted double bathtub, multi-head shower, & dual vanities. Beautiful formal dining room, first floor office with fireplace, screened back porch & large deck overlooking the yard. Partially fenced back yard, invisible fence on perimeter & separate storage shed for lawn equipment. New kitchen, hardwood flooring, fully insulated climate controlled crawlspace, new ductwork and more. Easy access to metropolitan communities. HOA Fees: $500/yr. Check out this home today!
Nick Carter of Jack Lingo, Inc., REALTOR (Lewes)
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Digest of The Delmarva Coast,
Vol. 27, Issue 03, Page 4.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Ice Maker
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps; Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Heat Pump; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway; Off Street
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath